30 November 2004

DJ Tania Vulcano

- If it wasn't for the music I don't know what I'd do- Partying with Little John. Full house in the early morning lights at DC10, Ibiza. Everybody is dancing at the terrace, Tania Vulcano on the plates - If it wan't for the music I don't know What I do - Sings a girl. 
Music connects people in a very special way. I started this Blog, to share the specials moments lived thanks to the music and share out the music that is always playing in my music device or even in my mind, helping me to deal with live. The soundtrack of my life



© TaniaVulcano. 


El título del blog está extraído de la famosa canción Last night a Dj save my life, concretamente de la version  mezclada por Tania Vulcano y incluida en el CD DC10 Ibiza 2004 Summer Album Collection  



No comments: